Sun Bum Tips
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going out in the sun to allow maximum absorption and protection.
- Make sure you’re applying enough sunscreen (at least 3 tablespoons to cover your entire body). Reducing the quantity lowers the level of protection significantly. Pay special care too more sensitive areas, such as your ears, nose shoulders, cleavage and neck.
- Don’t neglect hard to reach and easily forgotten places, such as your ears, feet and upper back.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours. Apply more frequently after swimming, sweating or toweling.
- We know it’s tough, but try to avoid intense mid-day sun from 11:00 am and 2:00 pm during the hot summer months.
- If you are taking medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist to make sure it’s okay to spend time in the sun. Some medicines can make the skin more sensitive to the sun’s rays.
- Protect children. Children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of UV radiation and they often spend more time outdoors than adults. Parents should take special care to protect them from the sun using protective clothing, hats, sunglasses and sunscreens. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Showing all 4 results
Sun Bum 'Cool Down' Hydrating After Sun Lotion
After a long lazy day in the sun, your skin needs revitalization and hydration. Sun Bum's 'Cool Down' Lotion is enriched with soothing Aloe and Vitamin E, providing an intense hydration to gently restore the skin's natural moisture balance. The light, non-greasy formula is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
$11.99 Add to cart
Sun Bum 'Cool Down' Original Spray Aloe Vera After a long lazy day in the sun, your skin needs revitalization and hydration. Sun Bum's 'Cool Down' Continuous Spray Aloe Vera is enriched with soothing Aloe, Cucumber Extract and Vitamin E, providing an intense hydration to gently restore the skin's natural moisture balance. The light, dry touch formula is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
$11.99 Add to cart
Sun Bum SPF 30 Face Stick
Sun Bum's Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Vitamin E is available in a convenient and easy to use Face Stick that helps when you're dealing with squirming kids, sandy hands, or just need a quick swipe of sunscreen across your face.
$9.99 Add to cart